Rock Candy Syrup
Rock candy syrup. Candy themed games
Rock Candy Syrup
- hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- sugar in large hard clear crystals on a string
- Rock candy (also called rock sugar) is a type of confectionery mineral composed of relatively large sugar crystals. The candy is formed by allowing a supersaturated solution of sugar and water to crystallize onto a surface suitable for crystal nucleation, such as a string or stick.
- Sugar crystallized in large masses onto a string or stick, eaten as candy
- In cooking, a syrup (from Arabic شراب sharab, beverage, via Latin siropus) is a thick, viscous liquid, containing a large amount of dissolved sugars, but showing little tendency to deposit crystals.
- A thick sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in boiling water, often used for preserving fruit
- A thick sweet liquid containing medicine or used as a drink
- a thick sweet sticky liquid
- Purple drank is a slang term for a recreational drug popular in the hip hop community in the southern United States. Its main ingredient is prescription-strength cough syrup containing codeine and promethazine.
- A thick sticky liquid derived from a sugar-rich plant, esp. sugar cane, corn, and maple
rock candy syrup – Fee Brothers
Almost every top linked recipe in Google for rock candy is missing critical steps. Once I see this works, I’ll work up a post with a good enough recipe to keep the world’s children from crying.
rock candy crystals
rock candy syrup
Orgeat is a commonly-used term to describe the flavor of almond, and our Almond Orgeat syrup will please your taste buds immensely with a classic bite and mellow aftertaste sure to leave you asking for more.
An Italian soda is a delicious and elegant way to enjoy a refreshing beverage. Preparing an Italian soda with our orgeat syrup is easy as saying Ciao Bella! Simply use our Amoretti Almond Orgeat Premium Syrup in your favorite cocktail, afternoon beverage, iced tea, soda, iced coffee, or even blended drinks.
If you are looking for an orgeat syrup recipe, your search has ended! Buy a bottle and let us know what you think. We promise you will not be disappointed.
Proudly made in the U.S.A. with natural flavor, this delicious almond orgeat syrup is sure to have your friends wondering how you became such a masterful cocktail king (or queen!)
So drink up, have fun, grab a couple bottles of Amoretti Premium Almond Orgeat syrup and let us know how you like it!